Galway getaway - Part III

4:00:00 PM Elaine Loke 0 Comments

Bad day today... Such a bad bad day.

Planned to visit Cliffs of Moher and Connemara today since my sister started classes already. Woke up at 6 in the morning and constantly checking the weather forecast. My iPhone's Weather, BBC weather and Accuweather said it'll rain today, but I kept my hopes high and decided to see how it goes at 9am because the tour starts at 10am. At 9.30am, my sister and I walked to the coach station.

That's when I found out.

I FORGOTTEN TO BRING MY CAMERA!!!

I NEED MY CAMERA!! 

I wasn't prepared to pay for a tour to Cliffs of Moher and Connemara and come back with iPhone quality pictures (although the quality is pretty good). We didn't have time to go back to get the camera so I decided to just go tomorrow.

I decided to hang around the town centre because I didn't want to spend my day in the room doing nothing. Might as well make the most out of this trip.

I stood by the side of the road thinking where to go.
Galway City Museum! There's good reviews on Tripadvisor and the entrance fee is free.

Okay. I googled the museum and guess what?

THEY'RE CLOSED ON MONDAYS!!! 

UGHHH!!!

So my day 3 of Galway getaway was spent at the town centre and then back home since lunch time and stoning in my sister's room.

Worst part was I checked the weather forecast at Cliffs of Moher and it was sunny!!!!!!!!

I'M EXPLODING! 
The possibility of getting good weather in Galway during the winter is 1% and I freaking missed the opportunity! So mad that the weather was so good but I have no place I can go and visit! :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments: