Mad About Coco, Solaris Dutamas

1:58:00 PM Elaine Loke 0 Comments

I'm Mad About Coco! 

Publika is my favourite place to visit now because there's so many amazing places to eat! After trying out Salon du Chocolat, my next stop is Mad About Coco. 

The interior of Mad About Coco looks so cute and gives me a kindergarten feeling. 



Their walls and displays are mostly pastel colour which gives a soft baby feeling. 

I love this part of their shelf the most! It gives off a sweet young girl feeling which I really love. 

Oh, they even provide wigs and funny accessories for you to dress up! Wassup ^^v

Mad About Coco offers us a variety such as waffles, pancakes, brownies, fondue, chocolate pizzas and crepe to satisfy our dessert cravings. 
My pick - Innocent Devil Tiramisu Ball 

The tiramisu is enclosed in the chocolate ball and hot melted chocolate is to be poured around the ball. 


Chocolate Goodies In A Pot
Molten lava cake served with vanilla ice cream. 
Most of the molten lava cakes I've tried are mainly 60% cake and 40% chocolate, but this is 40% cake and 60% chocolate. 

In my opinion, Mad About Coco's desserts are different from others as they are creative with their presentation such as serving tiramisu in a chocolate ball and molten lava cake in a tiny pot. Their chocolate, however, is not as good as I expected. Price wise, most of their desserts cost more than RM15. 

Mad About Coco

A1-1-9, Solaris Dutamas,
No. 1 Jalan Dutamas 1, 
50480 Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia.

Facebook page > Mad About Coco

You Might Also Like

0 comments: