Favourites Waffle @ SS15 & Wafflemeister @ KLCC

2:13:00 PM Elaine Loke 0 Comments

My waffle craving is finally satisfied!

Stumbled across a newly opened waffle shop, Favourites Waffle, near my college and I decided to try it out with my friends!

The first thing that caught my eyes in the shop is their drink coaster. It has a cute elephant on it!

The interior of the shop is decorated with some beautiful scenery pictures.

Choco marshmallow waffle

Sweet peach ice cream waffle

Choc banana waffle

Favourites Waffle serves great Belgium waffles with affordable price! They have a variety of flavours such as nutella, cheese, mango, strawberry and kiwi. All their waffles are less than RM 10 except for Most Wanted Platter waffle. 

For their opening promotion, Favourites Waffle is offering a cup of free drink with every purchase of a waffle. 

Visit their facebook page @ Favourites Waffle for more info! 

Next up: Wafflemeister

Wafflemeister's display waffles has always caught my attention every time I visit KLCC, and now I've decided to try it out! 

Wafflemeister allows you to make your own waffles! They provide a variety of toppings which you can choose freely to put on your waffles. 

Wafflemeister not only sells waffles, they sell coffee and gelato too! 
(This picture shows how bad my photography skills are ><)

Their freshly baked waffle is sure gonna satisfy your taste buds. 

Facebook : Wafflemeister

You Might Also Like

0 comments: