Donate to the victims of Typhoon Haiyan

1:29:00 AM Elaine Loke 0 Comments




















First of all, I would like to thank you for clicking into my blog and willing to spend some time to read this post. I know some people when they see the word "donate" or "help", they'll just ignore it. Thank you very very much! 

I'm sure most of you heard about the Typhoon Haiyan,which is also known as Typhoon Yolanda in Philippines. It had swept away properties and even took away many precious life.



















People in Philippines are now living in absolute poverty and they desperately need our help! The help we give them today might be the help we need one day. Think about it, what if one day WE are the victims of a disaster and no one lend a hand to us?

I've always find it a little difficult for me to donate to the victims because those donations require bank accounts and some steps to do it so my mom will always represent my family to donate to the victims.

Now, I'm really really grateful to ChurpChurp as I can now donate the money myself! And yes, I am able to use the money I earn to donate to the victims! Well, some of you might think, "That's my hard earn money, I think I wanna spend it on some clothes or delicious food." I admit too, I did have a thought about it, but then I think again, "Those money can be earn back." And the next second, I found myself clicking the "DONATE" button.





























With ChurpChurp, you can donate the money with your earnings or by PayPal. For those that can't donate, I hope you can help to pray for the victims. Don't feel bad if you're unable to donate as mental support is as important as physical support. 

Lastly, thank you so so so much for your time to read this post. May God bless the victims of Typhoon Haiyan.
Head to MyChurpieBlogs to find out more!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: