Librarian camp at Photon Valley Hulu Langat

4:07:00 PM Elaine Loke 0 Comments

Bruises bruises everywhere! 
That's what you get when you go for camp 
And I have to admit 
I really hate going to camp 
And the reason I went for this camp 
Was because I thought it would be fun 
BIG MISTAKE 


Thought that we were supposed to gather at school at 3pm on last Friday 
but when I arrived at school 
everybody was boarding the bus :O 
luckily I was on time 
Phew~ 

As usual 
got lost on the way to the camp site 
thankfully the bus driver managed to find the place 
got our luggages and were standing together with my friends in a group when a rude guy came 
apparently he's a facilitator from the camp site 
he came and shouted at us asking us to line up and start walking up to the camp site 
NOTE : we had to walk up a hill to the camp site

Once we reached the camp site 
we all had to go to the hall which was rather cooling  
and it was boring there 
the ice breaking session was by far the most boring one of all times 


Abang Shah, was the main facilitator leading our activities during the camp 
overall, nothing much to talk about the first day 

Had dinner and continued our indoor activities 
where we had to compete with other teams according to the requirements needed 
example: choose a representative from your group with the loudest voice 
and each group will have to send a representative which we think has that potential to win us points
AND DID I TELL YOU THAT THE WHOLE CAMP WAS POINT-BASED ? 
I HATE THESE TYPES OF CAMPS ! 


After that we had to make ourselves a crown which we had to bring it everywhere because sometimes it will earn us points if the facilitators wanted us to wear it 
how boring it can be 
the whole time I was like =.=ll WHAA ?? 

SECOND DAY 
not the worst day of all 
but worse that the first day 


had a team building activity after we had our breakfast 
spot me ! :D 
they actually tied our legs together and we had to walk back to our dorm in that kind of condition 
my ankle still hurts badly today :( 


once we reached our dorm 
we were given a task where we had to create a costume for one person 
and that person has to wear the costume throughout  the whole day 
and on the next day, if the costumes can still be worn, we will be given marks 
but that activity was a major failure 
because after 10 minutes 
nobody was wearing that stupid costume 



my hair somehow looked so silky from the back 


each group's costume 
we're so creative 
starting from the left 
Kaicen : superman 
Kah Wai : flash 
Wei Sheng : teletubby (lala) 
Iman : King Iman 
Ray : thor 
Ruhielan(my group) : naruto
Ruhielan's naruto eyes was so damn funny xD 


went jungle trekking after creating the costume 
and it was terrible 
the road was so rocky and steep 
and there was no rest time 
and I actually felt like fainting because I was too damn tired
our feet were experiencing hell because we had to walk on big rocks and cross rivers 


but everything was worth it when you see the waterfall 
the water was so clear and cooling 
we all actually played in it till we're soaking wet 



TEEHEE !! 

after the jungle trekking 
we were given some time off to bathe 

after dinner 
we had some indoor activities until midnight 
that's the part I hated the most in the whole camp 
although it was the easiest activity for me 
it was night walk 
the facilitators took us all into the jungle and asked us to sit down on the wet road because it was raining at that time 
everybody was literally wearing their hoodies 
after that 
the facilitators told us a ghost story about the empty house located beside the road we were sitting
saying that there were bodies inside 
scaring everybody 
after that each of us had to walk back to the dorm in the dark without a flash light alone 
yup ! you read it correctly 
ALONE 
in the pitch black jungle 
some people cried in fear and the heartless facilitators scolded them 
but they eventually accompanied those in fear back to the dorm 
offered myself to go third and the facilitator said that she will not allow those who volunteer to go first 
well ... EFF YOU 
I HATE YOU AND YOUR ATTITUDE AND MAY YOU LIVE A SAD LIFE 
sometimes I just wanna punch those facilitators in their face 
later you all will know why 

I wasn't there so I wouldn't know the whole situation 
but I just know some bits and pieces

while we were walking back to the dorm 
there will be 2 fake ghosts that'll scare us 
when it was Abigail's turn to go 
she screamed in fear when she saw the first ghost
and she even begged the ghost to go away 
and that blacked heart Yap facilitator (the first ghost) actually continued scaring her 
making her cry and dare not move a step forward 
in the end Jan, Elle and Wei Yin had to accompany her back to the dorm 
and she was so traumatised by that incident and was crying buckets 
before we headed back to our own dorm 
the facilitator asked if we have any problem with the night walk 
and when Elle confronted the facilitator 
he actually ignored it 
DUDE ! WE RESPECT YOU. CAN'T YOU AT LEAST REPLY US? 
WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT ATTITUDE IS THIS ? 
YOUR GUYS WERE GOING OVERBOARD BEING A GHOST 
AND YOU NEVER BOTHER GIVING US AN EXPLANATION ? 
My stomach was boiling 1000 degree hot blood 
and I had to tolerate with it 
Whatever you bastards



Day three


after breakfast 
we had to get ready for the next event
which was carrying a water balloon on a chair with strings around us 


the rule was to carry the chair up with a water balloon on it while having to move in a group to prevent the string from breaking 
and the end point was so far away T^T 
my group actually burst the balloon but luckily we were carrying two 
so the other one was safe 
when we reach the end point 
the facilitators threw our balloons up and we have to catch it in order to gain points 

after that 
national-service-like activity 

first we had to cross the wooden bridge which was okay 


then jump in tyres


then crawl in mud 


and then climb this thing 
overall these activities were just fine 
 I only suffered minor injuries on my elbows :( 



after this, fear factor 
I'm not gonna post any pictures of the fear factor because it was so disgusting I felt like dying 
first. we had to put a live guppy fish into our mouth and spit it out in a bucket at the other end 
yup, I teared up a little 
and I was the black hole of the group because I was so darn scared 

second, we had to hold maggots on our hands for approximately 2 minutes 
it was so disgusting 
I teared up also 

third  we had to eat raw onions 
i didn't tear up ^^v 
I used to love eating onions 
but since then 
I hated them and had not eaten a single slice of onion till today 

third, we had to spread the black sand which was coated around the salted egg on our face 
thanks to that i had loads of pimples now 
had to do 3 masks a week to revive my facial skin 
and then after that we had to eat raw salted eggs 
bad for our blood cholesterol 
they just never thought of our health

fourth, the one I hated the most 
kiss the frog 
 I was so scared I ended up closing my eyes and doing the duck face while the facilitator pushed the frog against my lips 
I teared up too 
I didn't cry ! 
just teared up 
and then I shouted the F word to the facilitator and scolded him 
for making me giving my first kiss to a frog 
when it should be to my boyfriend 
SCREW YOU ASSHOLE ! 

nightmare over, back to dorm to wash up and get ready to go home ! :D 


group picture before heading home 
spot me ! 


freestyle ! :) 



Comments about the camp 
1. worst camp ever 
2. facilitators are heartless 
3. people there are rude 
4. activities are too harsh 
5. the points thing is useless , don't bother about it , no punishment if you're last 
6. sarcastic words from facilitators 
7. NEVER EVER GO TO THIS CAMP , it sucks 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: